Ready for the
The movement away from meat and dairy products is more than just lifestyle hype and has measurable positive effects on the environment and the climate. If the development continues like this, every tenth serving of meat, fish or egg will be replaced by animal-free variants. Sales are expected to rise from $ 40 billion today to $ 290 billion a year.
Those who want to enter the market or establish itself, secures a real future market. With our Food-Facilities we can support you to produce your products in such a way that you are assured of a successful entry into the market. Above and beyond our engineering expertise of our Food-Facilities, we offer customized solution and support services for the production of your texture.
Create the future market with Leistritz Extrusion Technology.
MAXXimum success for your product:
Maximum flexibility through high modularity of the machine
- Wet- (HMMA) and dry-extruded (LMMA) products can both be produced with one system
Maximum quality through automatic calculation of the dosing quantity
- Consistent quality of the end product
Maximum process support through a user-friendly interface
- Integrated calculation of the total process humidity, factoring in the humidity of the raw material and automatic adaption of the dosing quantity
- Automatic scaling to the machine size
Maximum hygiene through ideal material properties
- The system can be cleaned easily and without leaving residue
Maximum-effective advice from highly qualified process experts
- Support for recipe development, scale-up and other procedural questions
When you select Leistritz, you’re not only choosing a mechanical engineering company but also our people. Your solutions reflect our in-depth expertise and passion. We offer an interdisciplinary team of engineers, technicians, service specialists and numerous experts who have just one goal: to develop the best solutions for you. Worldwide.
- 360-degree expert view of our systems and your applications
- High-quality laboratory including a cleaning room with tailor-made equipment for your end product
- Advice and support with process-related questions:
- Which dosing quantitiy is right for my product?
- What is the ideal water content for my recipe?
- Which screw configuration is best for my products?
- What kind of succession is required?
How can I meassure the quality while the process is running?
- Worldwide testing possibilities in our laboratories in Singapore, Germany and the USA
Deliveries in five months
Competence in wet- and dry- texturates (HMMA/LMMA)
Available machine sizes for TVP production
|ZSE 12||ZSE 18||ZSE 27||ZSE 35|
|Application||Process evaluation||Process evaluation||Laboratory and/ or production||Laboratory and/ or production|
|Special feature||Saving material||Saving material||First sample of production*||First sample of production*|
|Throughput||500- 1500 g||~ 5- 10 kg/h||~10-25 kg/h||~20-50 kg/h|
|Process||HMMA||HMMA und LMMA||HMMA und LMMA||HMMA und LMMA|
Cooling nozzle and hot cut off
|Cooling nozzle and hot cut off||Cooling nozzle and hot cut off|
*size of the products representative for further cutting systems (minced meat, pulled pork etc.)
Motivated to develop your recipes?
Do your trial runs in one of our full
scale labs in Germany, US or Singapore.
We are happy to support you!
Leistritz Extrusionstechnik GmbH
T+49 151 67809214
Process Engineer, Food
Leistritz Extrusionstechnik GmbH
T+49 151 12667914
We see ourselves as a
We develop, plan and implement global solutions at eye level for well-known customers. For over 50 years we have seen ourselves as performance partner for our customers and therefore have deepest know-how in all areas.
- Many years of experience in the food sector
- Customized solutions for your perfect Plant Based Meat
- Development support by our Leistritz Family
- On-site support
- Guaranteed project support after purchase for at least 24 months
We build future driven innovations
for the best textures.