When you select Leistritz, you’re not only choosing a mechanical engineering company but also our people. Your solutions reflect our in-depth expertise and passion. Our interdisciplinary team of engineers, technicians, service specialists and expert teams have just one goal:
To develop the best solutions for you. Worldwide.
MAXXimum success for your product
Maximum flexibility through high modularity of the machine
Wet- (HMMA) and dry-extruded (LMMA) products can both be produced on the same system
Maximum hygiene through selected materials of our equipment
The system can be cleaned easily and without leaving residue according to common procedures in the food industry
Maximum-effective support from highly qualified process experts
Support for process development, scale-up and other procedural challenges
Extrusion equipment for TVP production
|ZSE 12||ZSE 18||ZSE 27||ZSE 35||ZSE 50||ZSE 60|
|Application||Process evaluation||Process evaluation||Laboratory and/ or production||Laboratory and/ or production||Production||Production|
|Special feature||Saving material||Saving material|
First sample of
|First sample of production||Manufacture in production scale||Manufacture in production scale|
200- 1500 g
3- 10 kg/h
up to 20 kg/h
up to 60 kg/h
up to 110 kg/h
up to 200 kg/h
up to 500 kg/h
up to 500 kg/h
up to 800 kg/h
Cooling die and hot cut off
|Cooling die and hot cut off||Cooling die and hot cut off||Cooling die and hot cut off||Cooling die and hot cut off|
*further information on throughputs and machine sizes on request
- 360° expert view of our systems and your applications
- High quality laboratory including a cleaning room with tailor-made equipment for your product
- Global testing facilities in our laboratories in Singapore, Germany and the USA
- Expertise in wet and dry textures (HMMA/LMMA)
Rely on our expertise on questions related to your process:
- Which dosing quantitiy is right for my product?
- What are the optimal process parameters for my product?
- Which screw configuration is best for my products?
- What kind of succession is there for my product?
How can I meassure the quality while the process is running?
Our teams - your performance partner
We develop, plan and implement global solutions at eye level for well-known customers. For over 50 years we have seen ourselves as performance partner for our customers and therefore have deepest know-how in all areas.
- Many years of experience in the food sector
- Customized solutions for your product
- Development support by our Leistritz Family
- On-site support
- Guaranteed project support after purchase for at least 24 months
Motivated to develop your recipes?
Do your trial runs in one of our full
scale labs in Germany, US or Singapore.
We are happy to support you!
We build innovative solutions
for the best textures.