- ZSE-18 3D filament system
- ZSE-27 MAXX pelletizing system
- ZSE-50 MAXX sheeting system
ZSE-18 3D filament system
LSE Vent stuffer will be demonstrated at the workshop
Demos include: ZSE 3D filament system, downstream feed, multi-stage devolatilization, twin screw vent stuffer, metering pellets/powders/liquids, gear pump integration and various specialty configurations
6:00 PM RECEPTION/DINNER
- PurgingCompounds and Techniques for Extruders - Jarred Packard, Asaclean-Sun Plastech Inc.
- Pelletizing Systems: An Application Guideline - Merritt Christian, Nordson
- PLA Developments and Applications - Jed Randall, NatureWorks
- Devolatilization and Foaming in Twin Screw Extruders - Niloufar Faridi, Polymer Processing Institute
- Application of Simulation to Solve Die Design Challenges - Vijay Kudchadkar, Compuplast N.A.
- Developments for Screen Changers and Gear Pumps - Bill Murphy, Maag
- Additive Masterbatch - How to Process Specialty Powders on a Twin Screw Extruder- Sebastian Fraas, Leistritz Germany
- Tips for Optimizing Twin Screw Extrusion - Bert Elliott, Leistritz Extrusion
- Optimized Compounding - Augie Machado, Leistritz Extrusion
- Control Systems for Extrusion - Pete Palmer, Wolock & Lott
SCREW ASSEMBLY SESSION
4:30 PM Adjourn
For an example of the interactive screw design and assembly session that will be integrated into the program CLICK HERE.
Dates: November 28-29, 2018
Place: Classroom sessions are held at the Holiday Inn in Clinton, NJ. Equipment demonstrations are at the Leistritz Process Laboratory. Transportation is provided to/from the demonstrations.
Cost: $800 by Nov 1; $880 thereafter (includes handout materials, lunches, and dinner on day 1)
To register for this program or to receive the detailed agenda, contact May Zaw at 908/685-2333 or e-mail email@example.com
To download a registration form for the Twin Screw Workshop CLICK HERE.