In the course of this 1.5-days training participants will learn more about the basics of extrusion technology. The knowledge gained in the theoretical part is subsequently tested and implemented in practical mini workshops, working in small groups.
The focus is set on the following topics:
- Extruder mechanics
- Screw assembly work station
- Control unit
- Trouble shooting and active maintenance
Primarily responsible operating personnel, foremen and persons responsible for production
The program contains:
- Soft drinks and snacks during the training
- 2 x lunch
- 1 x dinner
- Transfer hotel - Starline
- Training material including conference folder
- Training certificate
The training is held in Russian language and takes place in St. Petersburg.